Wednesday, April 8, 2020

COVID-19 stay at home observations

A few thoughts that have been running through my head the last few weeks while we are under stay at home orders in Minnesota.  The list will expanded periodically.
  • Pants?  Henceforth optional.
  • We have 7 blankets in our living room rotation.
  • Cereal bowls, spoons and coffee cups.  Throw out all other dishes.
  • Coors Light delivery is a real thing.  Two case minimum. 
  • It is possible to eat leftover spaghetti six times.  
  • World War II documentaries are fascinating. 
  • I was dreaming that I heard a turkey outside our living room window.  It was no dream.  Actual turkey outside our living room window. 
  • I've stopped looking for cars at intersections when out walking the dogs because there is no traffic, even on busy city streets
  • Grocery delivery is a God send. 
  • Be learned on COVID-19 from MULTIPLE news sources.  The more you know the better equipped you can be
  • Going INTO the office for business might be a thing of the past.
  • You CAN eat frozen pizza for lunch.
  • Blogging my top 100 characters on Gilmore Girls was probably over kill
  • No man misses shaving.  
  • When you have to drive a car again, it is going to feel weird for the first few miles.  
  • If your spouse hasn't killed you so far, they are for keeps!
  • You CAN take 12 cat naps in a single Sunday afternoon
  • Social media list making certainly has gotten popular again.
  • I miss eating hamburgers at local bars. 
  • I have drank more orange juice in the last month than I have in the last decade.
  • I want to go to church and see Father Joe again
  • We have been eating a lot of Chinese food.  Of course in China they just call it food.